- Student can submit projects from art classes, WIN time, or created at another time (i.e. at home).
- Faculty is encouraged to submit any level visual projects of any type.
- All submissions must be delivered to Mrs. Ribits by Friday April 28.
- Time Allotment
- ES & MS: 30-60 second trailer
- HS & Faculty: 2-4 minute movie
- Theme: Praise the Maker, It’s Great to be a Laker
- Credits: (not included in the time requirement)
- All music used
- Who helped produce the film
- Locations of shots
- Submit to Mr. King by April 30
- Must be in a video format (not iMovie or Movie Maker file)
- Submit on flash drive, CD/DVD, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate with your submission which category you are entering.
- Elementary and Middle School students may compete in the HS/Faculty category
- Provide contact information so that Mr. King can contact you if there is an issue with the submission.
- Categories include:
- Maximum time for act: 5 minutes
- All performances must be pre-screened by Miss Caswell
- Pre-screenings will be a run-through of entire routine. It does not need to be memorized.
- High/Middle School Sign-Up
- Pre-screening will be April 25 during WIN time in the Music Room
- Elementary School Sign-Up
- Elementary students MUST have parent permission!
- Pre-screening will be May 2 during WIN time in the Music Room
- Extra time for pre-screenings will be made as needed
- Questions should be directed to Miss Caswell (email@example.com)
All submissions must be clean and school appropriate.